اذهب إلى المحتوى

just question

nora

[align=left:d11620a253]Nora , i'm had doubt about your mother tongue but anyway i'll reply in english

as a reply for your question the natural of the exam depend on the financial manager background of accounting and other knowleges related to it and the natural of the job itself , so if your job for example on accounts department that contain a lot of accountants and your duty is contrling accounts receivable so the questions will be about statements adjusments and allocations of payments and follow up the payments

and if your job will be as main accountant so your have to know more about trial balances and year end procedures and bank statement recounceliations and some management accounting that make you able to analyse the activity of the company like ratios and budgetting

for me if i need somebody to join to the organization that i'm working in i'm giving a testing in accounting systems and cotroling the stock and also some mathematics to see how is his logical thinking moreover i'm giving the tested person practical exam on computer and see his background about computer application that he know

and the most important thing you have to put in your mind is the importance of personal impression so try to be clean, tidy, wearing some thing that make you elegant , if you are a muslim take care about your viel don't put perfume , don't put makeup

you have to be sure that scientific level is not everything

hope you do well[/align:d11620a253]

" وَقُلْ رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا "

Abdelhamid M

Auditor

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

[align=left:73d0642e14]you have to be in touch with your studying materials all the time , and i advice you to don't go this interview and you have to study first before searching about any job , and nobody can do anything for you because all the things you have to do by yourself[/align:73d0642e14]

" وَقُلْ رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا "

Abdelhamid M

Auditor

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • أضف...